Friday, December 11, 2009

Design

Today we had the honor of voting on some international package design competition submissions.  There were so many clever and innovative designs it was hard to choose a favorite!  What stood out for me though was the combination of colors and shapes.

Our 2010 Collection will be available next week, and I think it is the same situation.  We have some great colors and shapes this year. There are so many beautiful designs, it is going to be tough to decide on a favorite!

But to at least try to select a couple - as of today my top two favorites are:

1. Bridget, because I love how it looks - sophisticated, sexy, yet sporty


2. Bali, because I love the red stripe & black graphic combo - perfect! 

3 comments:

  1. I'll vote for the black one too!

    sexy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poko Pano is, and always has been, my favorite brazilian line. the fabrics, colors, design are so great. Every year is better than the last and I wait anxiously for the new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you guys and the new collection in Miami!

    ReplyDelete