Monday, June 8, 2009

Swimsuit Obsessed


Which bikini to wear?

One of the hardest parts about being obsessed about what you do for a living is actually deciding which bikini to wear to the beach. Since it was gorgeous on Sunday, we decided to go down to the beach for a few hours.

Deciding to go, and actually leaving, includes 15-20 minutes of bikini sampling before finding the right one for that day. Just like clothes, I have a whole wardrobe of swimsuits for every conceivable occasion: day at the beach, pool party, weekend in Vegas or Palm Springs, trip to Hawaii, weekend with parents. Even though I never wear everything in my collection, I love them all.

I picked this suit, Cherry Blossoms, for Sunday’s day at the beach because I love that this halter top is feminine yet has comfortable support. I am also a huge fan of our gathered hipster bottoms because they fit great and are super flattering.

We played a fierce round of paddle ball with no suit mishaps to report. Since this was the first time I've worn this suit, I immediately fell in love with it. A cute suit that stays in place when I am having fun at the beach is a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment